Sunday, June 29, 2008

fun.joy.indesribable.inconsolable RETREAT

I AM = me
Fuuuh.. Long time no see my dear blog..
I went to a gorgeous retreat that really bless my life!
Thanks to Om David and Kak Andri for your decree
Hohoho... TRANSFORMATION HAS JUST HAPPENED!
Lot of things that I got to say
But I don't know how to say it
It just really complicated :D
Ahhh.. beautiful days
Ya, I didn't know whether this is my felling or something that goes right
I thought that now, I'm not too close with my friends anymore
But, I should change my character right?
SO I just try to manage my minds and so on
Kak Andri says " valen, roh kudus ingatkan kak Andri untuk membereskan hubungan kamu.. Kamu ada luka, ada sakit dihati.... etc"
But I thought that's right
So I just try
So,please help me holy spirit, and my LORD FATHER IN HEAVEN, JESUS CHRIST
Help me to be a nice,great character
to serve and glorify your name
Through my friends also
So, I could be a good friend, good daughter, and good worker
Thanks for everything
WHO AM I?
I AM THE ONE WHO GLORIFY MY FATHER, JESUS CHRIST!
see you soon

No comments: