Thursday, November 11, 2010

Selamat malam. Actually my eyes are sleepy and I stuck in a moment which I think I have too much pressure on it. I think about it too much. I typed this I nearly cry. I have met serious problems but its like my problems are my own responsibility. I am handling big things for this December. But as you know, one of the major things happen as well soon.

But I prioritize something else, which I was glad Lord has given me the chance to lead. I'm young, too young, or even really really young for such job like this. it was out of my mind, why did friends choose me, instead somebody else thats older than me, that has more time, that has everything more than me.

But things get too complicated. I am confused so confused. I'm a human as well, I do have a heart. But my burdens I keep it all for me, I asked when I dont meet the answer halfway of the trouble. Cos I deeply understand, they have got things to do. Me too, I have some, i dont wanna be selfish, but the pressure is keep on going.

Parents, school, and such. I know to serve is such a blessing! But I just met the point where, Help? Hello... help, get me solve this problems. I've been thinking about my parents, I knew they have some troubles. I knew it. Simple? But its also I cant do anything as well. It has hurt them deeply. Which I also felt it too. when I knew about this, I was extremely mad, whoever that has broken my parents heart, better dont get me near you. I was about to throw my camera lens to the person, *i'm not joking, heavenly serious. you can buy another lens, but you can't buy a new heart to replace the broken hearted one*


Is this the way to take to another level? I just havent met the solutions yet. I wanna be happy and enjoying all this stuff again, but apparently I dont feel it that way. Conditions and pressure have made me stuck. I want to break the limitations, I think I have the courage, but age and all is also boundaries for me.

i dont know how to end this properly.

I requested for help for me, parents and friends on duty

i need a room to breathe

i need a music to chill me out

i need time to done my school works and study

one step at a time? (jordin sparks) and should we soar 'again I say rejoice?' (i&nb) cos when Back to you (john mayer) i might have the triumph (pitbull). Hey problems, nothing on you (b.o.b ft bruno mars) baby.

No comments: