Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back, Keep in Touch Again with Besties

Hey ya. I'm back yo. I just had my busy days though. Hmm it's been two days since I was online again with my lappie. A very short update from me, it's been my second day woke up by 3.00 a.m and having my time with Papa Lord.
And another very short things that I want to share is, I just back keep in touch again with mu besties. Yea, my besties from different schools though. Jope and Nia, thanks a lot guys. Biasanya gw yang ada inisiatif sms/chat, but now, was not my turn to speak off to them. They asked me first. Nia texted me, jope by IM. We shared short stories though, and we were back again to our VERY own hectic days. But, I'm a happy kid with balloons and candy canes. 
Yea, special thanks to Antoniaaa, she helped me when I was depressed about add math, Jes G who cheered me up and Kezia F&Selda for listening to my stories. Yea, bersyukur selalu for everything. Thanks for being such a good friend of mine people. I admire that. Really, and hmm silly thing that I found is Ical with my plastic bag. HAHAHA it was funny. It boosts up my day today too, besides my friends also boost me up too.
thats all short update, toodles. Good bye, Gbu

No comments: