Saturday, April 10, 2010

15

yea, hello! Today's my birffff day. repeat, BIRTHDAYYYY! i'm the 15 years old girl. makasih semua ucapannya whooo gak sebanding banget.... Makasih yang bela-belain begadang ;DD makasih ucapannya via chat, sms, telpon, FB, twitter, dan secara langsung!
Had a blast today d gereja berbarengan dengan ultah youth, d setrap pendeta... wkwkw. Jadi instruktur d depan. I got my first present dari anthun, 4x4 cube! dan dari thya, the long champ look-a-like bag with zebra stripes. love it, thanks yaaaa




had fun too w/ jessie donny fita sinka rico cha2, ngedjajoess! thanks everyone
I have been searching and thinking about 15 wishes that I want, but I still cannot fill it up yet. And papa dah pulang dari Medan :D The sure thing is, kasih Papa Lord nyata banget hari ini dalam kehidupan gw.

Adios, Gbu. wishes and photos soon, wish binusian dudes luck for SE next monday

No comments: