Saturday, April 4, 2009

extra holiday, extra fun

Hi there. Yesterday I went to Binus Simprug, with annisa, finna, prinka. Before that, we went to senayan city to bought bryanna a birthday cake. I bought sour sally. And we met allen in the lobby. He picked us up to canteen. I'm soooooo glad, I met Linden, bryanna, sasky, andrea, emilio, juan, khalid (no, yg ini agak boong LOLS), frederik, etc. We also waited for another an hour, until they went back home. During the waiting session, I went to library together. We read some books. And after that we back to senci with sasky. YEAA
When we went back home, we stuck in a traffic jam. And we had to deliver annisa to her painting course. And Me mum and dad had been calling me. And annisa's mother offered us to eat together in Pizza Hut near their house. And after asked the permission I said okay. we ate pastas and ice cream. We could add the toppings as much as we want! after that went home and I was reallly afraid they will mad at me. and the truth was, they didn't! thank God... And I was online up until 3.30 a.m the next day. hahahhaa :D. May God bless us 

No comments: