Sunday, December 27, 2009

ALONE =)

I'm okay, I'm all right, I just need a time to be alone. It's okay rite? I want to runaway to somewhere I dont belong to, where my heart feels comfortable to unload all my burdens and thoughts before year ends. I miss my friends! Especially jope, nia, 9E, isa, anthon, lauren and others. Nia right now is in USA, she goes to LA, SF, many more. But Jope goes to Semarang, it's his tradition every year. I want to share lots and lots of my story with them. :)

When I type this post, it's when my mom and dad make open house in our home sweet home. We share the joy of Christmas together. Lots of food delicacies for sure, its been hours since we open our home. And I'm chatting with Jope and prinkaaa! Happy kiddo. Jope called me first. He asked me about the open house itself in my home. And, again, je" his younger bro iseng banget! jeje typed "Halo! U lop u pul' . I'm confused, but I realised who typed it, because I experienced this with jope's brother a lot. :D

jo says: (5:13:18 PM)
Gw balik msi tanggal dua
jo says: (5:13:30 PM)
Mana ada peer bwt liburan neh
jo says: (5:15:50 PM)
Aduh val - -
jo says: (5:16:07 PM)
Bnyk bgt tmn" gw yg diajak chat ama de" gw
Valensia says: (5:16:23 PM)
HAHAHA, iya apa? ade lu iseng parah
Valensia  says: (5:16:25 PM)
wkakaka
jo says: (5:16:31 PM)
Ampe bingung perasaan tdi gw g chatr ma mrk tpu ada chat box ny

I wanna laugh so badly, when I read this conv. hahaha. Prinka and I were discussing about physics. We havent done anything yet :(



Happy holiday dudes ;) enjoy yourself, I should go offline, more pipol are coming to my house

No comments: