Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear Lord part 1,

Dear Lord, keknya kasihMu emang gak berkesudahan. I got tons of stories that I wanna say. Kadang gak bisa dijelasin dengan kata-kata. Ampe kadang mo ngomong langsung *doa* udah kehilangan kata-kata. (ini ga ada mksd lebay, if you ever experienced this, its true)  

kadang apa ya, *bingung mau mulai dari mana*, Papa Lord, I think I might be in a wrong place. I typed that because of what I feel. maybe I dont have that particular talents or gifts or maybe I need to work harder? I dont understand or maybe someone else's better than me, but its okay.

But still Pa, I feel bad about it. I dont want to make parents or nearby people down because of me. Maybe I should change the way I am? I dont know, but I believe its about being me, myself. 
Or I should learn being more and more grateful?

aduh, keknya banyak banget gw ngomong maybe di atas...... tapi ya gitulah -_- curhat dulu diblog. lagi bingung mau cerita ama siapa. fuh I cried today. because of headache, jadi nya add math ga maksimal, ga bisa konsen lagi. but, after I felt a bit better, I didnt feel scared or what, enevthough I thought the result will be bad. seemed like I found my own peace. thanks God! 

Just need to do more studies, I think. esp add math and circle equations. 

lanjut ntar...

No comments: