Saturday, September 18, 2010

Let the Journey Begins

hummmm actually, I went to....................................


EUROPE

didnt you read that?

EUROPE!

yes!


EUROPE!

thanks to Papa Lord, so I could have this wonderful chance to go to beautiful places! thanks to my parents as well who really willing to pay the $$$ money for the journey... need some pictures? Here, I will post it! 

Here is me! A sneak-peek of amateur photographer. Can you guess how did I capture this image? :DD
Here is the view of the Vatican! Great view isnt it? Really look like the one in angels and demons! For more pictures inside the church, later on!
My parents with ko charles and ci shierly together. A candid shot, it looks like a movie poster? For me is a yes. OH! like a sinetron as well.
Favorable snacks ever. WE dont have this YET in Indonesia. It's yummy and look its so expensive. 3.50 euro multiply with Rp11,550,00 = to.... how much? yes, you guys do the maths please. ada minumnya loh! and when I took this picture, the straw looked like pop-out for real from the place! actually its only a picture from the cover.
and the next day! trip to Pisa tower.... but I should upload some foods from fine dining! More of it, soon!

enjoy the pictures. currently thinking of the name for my trademark. hihi whats good for it?
and I'm watching scary movie 4. still, this late. lil bit of jetlag! huhuhu


I miss him. and I shared some stories with Finna :)
so bye all! Gbu

No comments: