Sunday, June 14, 2009

life right now...

thanks Lord. i'm really grateful for this awesome life. i wonder why i'm getting further Lord day by day and i haven't been reading my Bible again since..... I forgot. :"( Help me find a way back to You Lord. Good Lord, I had a good report card. All of my efforts are now paid. It was all because of You; because of Your love&greatness. The smallest in my report card whether B/B+. I really need Your guidance. without You, I'm nothing. ecclesiastes 12: 1 "Remember your Creator in the days of your youth"

I also attended Lauren's farewell@ puri. I'm happy to be there with friends. But I'm really sad, in 2 weeks lauren will go to singapore.

next week is ko chandra's wedding! happy birthday&belated birthday to lita, putu, jes do, enrico, etc

No comments: