Tuesday, June 30, 2009

today's post

HULLO ALL! I'm really glad that I've done Kumon's test and also TBI's test. HEHE, I know my Kumon's level is still low, because I rarely do my homework for this past two years. Since in Binus, I like do not have any time to do any Kumon's homework because I am too busy about school things, either projects, portfolios, presentations, worksheets, and unit tests. I'm still kinda regret things why I didn't woking on my Kumon very well. Cause, Kumon helps me really well in school. And about TBI's test; it was only a placement test though. But I really want to add my knowledge about english grammars and more, so I decided to join TBI not joining EF. And both tests (kumon and TBI), I did it really well. I passed both of them perfectly. I passed a level in Kumon and I also got a really nice level in TBI. The front desk officer said that Teen 3 or level 3 is currently running, but I got Teen 4. Which is higher level that I had expected before! So I deposited some of my money to start the cycle next level. I'm hoping for nice friends and great teacher to teach me soon! xD

HUFF, and the next day I will start SES. Which is a preparation for my next grade lessons especially in math and physics. And I also want to keep my brains works during this holiday. :) Next grade will be a tough one. More smarter kids around, and harder subjects to be conquered. Wish me luck guys

Lots of love, valen
MAY GOD BLESSES US

No comments: