Thursday, August 27, 2009

something to give




I need to present a post to friends who always there besides me and also to my blog readers. Thanks guys for your appreciation and time that you provide!
See the pictures above? masih gw foto di Bangka juga :) tapi ada meaning nya dari semua pictures itu.
friends, you mark my heart like footprints that will never be gone
you always made me see how beautiful world is
You always made me always see, sun rises every morning.
You always make me knew something new, realize something new
You are solutions in troubles that I met
Even though problems are between us, nothing will separate us apart 
You always cheer up and fill up my days.

-phal xD- 
Love you all guys.

Given to:
Vania Mulya, Grace Pong Bija, Jonathan Pascal, Julius Jeffrey, Mercyta Jorsvinna, Pascal Setiadi, Kezia Febriana, Jong Rak Park, Farah Triana Tjahyono, Stefani Karina, Resky Norman, Jessie Pramana, Cynthya Abet, Andrea Valentina, Jherry Vienan, Ferdee, Stella Emada Bestio, Yuri Zhou, Isabella Rosellini, Anthonia Devina, Greselda, Rakhi Cintaka, Annisa Rizky Amalia, , Finna Amalia, Marchellinus Demas, Yoga Prathama, Trifena Damaris, Chika Rananda, Kezia Rusli, Ignatius Pierson, and other people, blog readers, and even classmates! 

yes, something is happened during this week. Feeling left behind, but it was all relieved because of you friends. Nia, jope ical jessie kezia F jong farah makasih banget udah nyediain waktunya buat cerita-cerita :) So grateful bout them :) 
jokes...(jayus banget)
status marchell di fb : vote wisely (apa lagi gitu, lupa)
ms yurike commentin, even though wisely is not the candidate. -____-

ada sih jayusan lagi, ehehe dari anak kelas 11 parah tapi yaudah deh, nite, bye readers, GBU~

No comments: