Monday, June 28, 2010

GRABBED

hey all... hari ini saya jalan lagi. YA dan itu mendadak. mom telp dan menawarkan jalan bareng lusye lina and my bro. whoa and mom agreed. dan saya pergi ke SMS and watched cerita mainan 3 lagi. I never get bored, especially the part "the claaaaaaaaw" and on the credits "oooh romeo romeo" :D by the pizza planet aliens and the escape plans which is amazing. And I bought a water tumbler, with TOY STORY 3 characters on it and a pizza planet alien on top of it :DDD superb. wanna buy more! 


Some grab:
here is my playlist. *hopefully* as you can see, my bieber songs have been played > 30 times.

Here, orang MSN terdikit yang ol selama liburan ini, ;p

Look! My twitter display picture. Taken by my mac photobooth and I was tooking the pictures with Susan. Look at the kewl light :D as you can see, Susan is hidden behind the light.

Yes, I've been hijacking my bro's headphones :D teehee *I love the green color of the headphones*
ANNNNNNNNNND its nearly midnight. Yeah, tuesday already? WOOOHOOOO a day before the day :) I had made a decision. After long-tweeting-session with bunga and chat session with ci yuri. I'm able to decide the great big deal. Thank You Papa Lord, for Your grace and mercy, for what You've done in my life :)
I realized, I owe you much. :*


**sorry buat terrrrrrrrible grammar mistakes ;p tumblr influenced me to write in english hahha

No comments: