Wednesday, June 23, 2010

uh, hum. Hello

Yang baru bisa gw review ini: dari novel sitta karina. couldnt do much :(
"Love conquers it all. - But not, if you love too deeply."
amor omnia vicit *try to figure out the meaning :D*

I was sick. This Wednesday. Yes. Like in the evening. Mom warned me already.
But after sleeping without aircon, I sweated much, dan saya merasa sangat sehat.
tadi siang sampe malem ini, I lost my appetite.

I miss friends, and school. Believe me, I am telling you the truths. 
Jope got online in HK. I am happy so I could share some stories, somehow I got stuck up again for a moment. 
and the latest quote:

Just enjoy it laahh go with the flow - @jonathanpascal
 absolutely agree.

GWS for me :) since only several friends said it. Papa Lord please take care of me and especially dad in surabaya :D 

** kenapa jadi english smua atasnya --' grammar berantakan kek apa tau. efek tumblr dah, lebih tertarik ke english dari pada bahasa.**

No comments: